- Posted by Faith Armstrong
- On June 29, 2018
An audio-visual presentation helps you in making your ideas and thoughts easier for others to understand by providing them a visually interactive experience. When you connect your Toshiba laptop to a projector, it fulfills the process of interaction as well as learning. If you are encountering any problems in making this connection. Contact our professionals at our Toshiba Laptop Support Number to Connect a Toshiba Laptop to a Projector.
Usually, the laptop automatically sends the video signal to an external display such as a projector. In case, your projector fails to connect to our laptop; it will not be able to display the images. Though the procedure to connect the Toshiba laptop to a projector is simple, yet we are providing you a guide to help you in the process.
Few identical steps to connect Toshiba laptop to a Projector:
- Shut down your laptop and locate the blue DVI or VGA port on the back of your Toshiba laptop. Now plug the projector’s RGB cable into the VGA or DVI port on the Toshiba laptop
- Turn on the projector by plugging it into an electrical outlet. After that, power on your laptop and allow it to boot properly
- After booting process is completed, open the presentation or files from the application which you want to display on the projector
- Now simultaneously press “Fn” and “F5” keys to toggle the display between “projector only,” “laptop only” and “laptop and projector.”
Dial our toll-free number for expert guidance:
Our customer support is available to help you with any Toshiba related issues. Just call us at our toll-free Toshiba Laptop Support Number to get appropriate solutions for your issues instantly. We are always ready to serve our customers. We help them in connecting laptop to the projector and make the necessary adjustments in the settings for proper display of images.