- Posted by Faith Armstrong
- On April 26, 2018
‘Error code Ca00’ is usually caused by a corrupted registry entry. You may spend an hour for looking the solution but unfortunately unable to get success. Approach our service to know the steps to Fix Toshiba Printer Error Code Ca00 without any hassle. Still here, you will be proffered the easiest possible solution from one of our dexterous tech-geeks.
We understand your trouble when you face such type of error while working the on Toshiba printer. This type of error is pretty much complicated and that’s why it couldn’t be handled by a non-technical person. Toshiba Printer Error Code Ca00 would be best handled by the technician who is available all round the clock at Repair Toshiba Printer Service.
Solution to Fix Toshiba Printer Error Code Ca00
Have a glimpse of the below points where you will get to know the process of fixing such type of hurdle:
- Firstly turn-on copier holding down 0 and 8 and wait for a moment until it boots up into its service mode
- And then enter code “2692” Prevention of color toner low density / change the 0 to 1
- Now change the code 2693 “Prevention of color toner low density / Judged number of sheets setting” value to 40
- Make sure that you have cleaned the main charge units by fully extending the rods with the green handles for each color
- Now use the plastic wand attached to the front door to clean the laser glass for each color
- You will find a small hole under each color unit to slid the wand into
- Felt side down on the wand
Go Through Our Top-Notch Service For Getting Reliable Support
Have you followed up all the above steps very carefully? But yet unable to eradicate this problem? Now in the confusion that what to do for getting the exact possible solution? All of these queries have only one answer and that is to make a call at Toshiba Printer Support Number. Here, your call will be picked up by deft connoisseurs who will deliver you the easy solutions at your door-step.