- Posted by Faith Armstrong
- On April 11, 2018
Wireless Printers fits into every environment. Whether you are using it professionally or personally, it caters your entire needs. You simply need to Set up a wireless printer to a Toshiba laptop for the world-class experience.
When you use a laptop, you cannot connect multiple printers to a single device. It is not physically possible to connect the printers to the laptop. If you set Up a Wireless Printer to a Toshiba Laptop using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection, you can enjoy printing from anywhere anytime. The process to Set up a Wireless Printer to a Toshiba Laptop is same for both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth type.
Efficacious Step by Step Process to Set Up a Wireless Printer to a Toshiba Laptop:
When you try to Set up a Wireless Printer to a Toshiba Laptop, in the initial point you need a USB to connect the printer and the system. As the setup is done, you can use your printer wirelessly. To do so, either read out the blog or connect Toshiba Printer Repair Service for instant results.
- If you are using a Bluetooth printer, the first thing you need to do is to insert the Bluetooth Transmitter. It comes with the laptop’s USB port. Transmitter helps your system to communicate with your system properly.
- For Wi-Fi printer, turn your printer and thus connect it to your laptop using a USB port. As you do so, Windows will automatically detect the printer and its required drivers. And also install them properly.
- If the software does not install automatically, click on Start button followed by clicking on Control Panel.
- Next click on Add a Printer to Devices and Printers
- Choose the wireless printer from the list and thus click on Next.
- If you cannot find the printer on the list, look for its drivers on the internet after clicking on Windows Update. You can also insert the installation disk and thus click on the Have Disk button to install the drivers.
- Replace the default name and save the printer with a new name.
- Now the computer will start the installation process.
- As the installation process completes, click on “Print a Test Page”. This will help you to make sure whether the printer is working fine or not.
- Finally, click on Finish button to complete the installation wizard.
- Disconnect the USB cable after you Set up a Wireless Printer to a Toshiba Laptop.
Obtain 24*7 support services to get responsive results at desk:
If you are unable to Set up a Wireless Printer to a Toshiba Laptop on your own, we here to proffer comprehensive help 24*7. Toshiba Laptop Support Support Number is a team of professionals and experts ready to assist you anytime you need. No matter what the issue is, we satiate all our customer’s needs. Hence dial the toll-free number to get personalized help at the desk.