- Posted by Faith Armstrong
- On June 18, 2018
When you own a Toshiba laptop, you must have the idea on how to remove the HDD Password on a Toshiba Laptop. It not only saves your time but also restricts the spending the money. HDD or Hard Disk Drive is the most important part of a laptop. And troubleshooting it needs specialized hands. Any misuse may lead to ample amount of data loss.
HDD is password protected. It is often possible that user forgets the password of the HDD. If they do not remove it properly, things can go ugly. But with the help of system utilities, you can easily bypass the problem without any issue.
Efficacious Step by Step Process to Remove the HDD Password on a Toshiba Laptop:
As the issue is hardware related, it is advisable to follow the blog out in the ascending order. The mistake can make the process knotty and hassle you more. It is better to connect with Toshiba Laptop Repair Services for more help.
- The first thing that you need to do is to boot up your Toshiba Laptop.
- Now enter into the Setup Utility by pressing the F2 button.
- Go to Security and change it.
- When the Setup User Password dialogue opens up, enter the password and thus press Enter.
- Under Setup Utility Menu, click on Exit followed by clicking on “Exit Saving Changes”.
- Now click on Yes and your system will start to boot automatically.
Grab Toshiba Laptop Support Number for More Instantaneous Help:
If you are unable to fix this remove the HDD Password on a Toshiba Laptop problem on your own, contact freely with our experienced and talented professional. We offer an immediate and prompt solution to every distressed user. The 24*7 available team will efficiently resolve this error. And help you to get rid of any Toshiba related issues in less time and effort.